Create your own 4 Pack
Create your own 4 Pack

Create your own 4 Pack

Regular price $38.50
organic | gluten free | non-GMO | vegetarian or vegan | no added sugar | low sodium
  
  Soups are 16oz, broths are 20oz. 
 Packages ship frozen on Mondays. Recipients will receive a FedEx tracking notice when shipped.
 
Product is temperature sensitive and needs to be frozen or consumed upon arrival. For more info about our awesome recyclable packaging, Green Cell Foam.

Nutritional Info for all soups below:

INGREDIENT LIST (organic)

Love, water, plum tomatoes, roasted red peppers, yellow onion, unsalted butter, sea salt, sesame oil, basil, black pepper, cumin  CONTAINS: DAIRY

PREPARATION

Thaw pouch in refrigerator.  Cut open and empty contents into a saucepan over medium heat.  Bring to a gentle boil. Serve hot with a dollop of creme fraiche.

NUTRITION FACTS

Serv Size: 8 fl oz, Servings: 2,  Amount Per Serving: Calories 90, Total Fat 8g (13%DV), Sodium 30mg (1% DV), Total Carb. 4g (1% DV), Fiber 2g (10% DV), Sugars 1g, Protein 1g, Vitamin A (2% DV), Vitamin C (2% DV), Calcium (4% DV), Iron (6% DV). Not a significant source of calories from saturated fat or cholesterol. Percent Daily Value (DV) based on a 2,000 calorie diet.


INGREDIENT LIST (organic)

Love, water, french green lentils, butternut, zucchini, creamed coconut, tomatoes, sea salt, coconut oil, lime juice, curry powder. ALLERGENS: COCONUT

PREPARATION

Thaw pouch in refrigerator.  Cut open and empty contents into a saucepan over medium heat.  Bring to a gentle boil and serve hot.

NUTRITION FACTS

Serv Size: 8 fl oz, Servings: 2,  Amount Per Serving: Calories 140, Total Fat 8g (12%DV), Sodium 270mg (11% DV), Total Carb. 14g (5% DV), Fiber 6g (25% DV), Sugars 2g, Protein 5g, Vitamin A (8% DV), Vitamin C (20% DV), Calcium (4% DV), Iron (15% DV). Not a significant source of calories from saturated fat or cholesterol. Percent Daily Value (DV) based on a 2,000 calorie diet.

INGREDIENT LIST (organic)

Love, water, plum tomatoes, roasted red peppers, yellow onion, unsalted butter, sea salt, sesame oil, basil, black pepper, cumin

PREPARATION

Thaw pouch in refrigerator.  Cut open and empty contents into a saucepan over medium heat.  Bring to a gentle boil. Serve hot with a dollop of creme fraiche.

NUTRITION FACTS

Serv Size: 8fl oz, Servings: 2,  Amount Per Serving: Calories 45, Total Fat 2.5g (4%DV), Sodium 230mg (10% DV), Total Carb. 6g (2% DV), Fiber 1g (6% DV), Sugars 4g, Protein 1g,Vitamin A (20% DV), Vitamin C (70% DV), Calcium (6% DV), Iron (6% DV). Not a significant source of calories from saturated fat or cholesterol. Percent Daily Value (DV) based on a 2,000 calorie diet.

INGREDIENT LIST (organic) Love, water, plum tomatoes, roasted red peppers, yellow onion, unsalted butter, sea salt, sesame oil, basil, black pepper, cumin  CONTAINS: DAIRY

PREPARATION Thaw pouch in refrigerator.  Cut open and empty contents into a saucepan over medium heat.  Bring to a gentle boil. Serve hot with a dollop of creme fraiche.

NUTRITION FACTS Serv Size: 8fl oz, Servings: 2,  Amount Per Serving: Calories 200, Total Fat 3.5g (5%DV), Sodium 410mg (17% DV), Total Carb. 33g (11% DV), Fiber 8g (33% DV), Sugars 2g, Protein 10g,Vitamin A (20% DV), Vitamin C (25% DV), Calcium (8% DV), Iron (15% DV). Not a significant source of calories from saturated fat or cholesterol. Percent Daily Value (DV) based on a 2,000 calorie diet

INGREDIENT LIST (organic) Love, water, plum tomatoes, roasted red peppers, yellow onion, unsalted butter, sea salt, sesame oil, basil, black pepper, cumin  CONTAINS: DAIRY

PREPARATION Thaw pouch in refrigerator.  Cut open and empty contents into a saucepan over medium heat.  Bring to a gentle boil. Serve hot with a dollop of creme fraiche.

NUTRITION FACTS Serv Size: 8fl oz, Servings: 2,  Amount Per Serving: Calories 190, Total Fat 4g (6%DV), Sodium 80mg (3% DV), Total Carb. 30g (10% DV), Fiber 7g (31% DV), Sugars 3g, Protein 10g,Vitamin A (10% DV), Vitamin C (45% DV), Calcium (15% DV), Iron (25% DV). Not a significant source of calories from saturated fat or cholesterol. Percent Daily Value (DV) based on a 2,000 calorie diet.

INGREDIENT LIST (organic) Love, water, plum tomatoes, roasted red peppers, yellow onion, olive oil, sea salt, sesame oil, basil, black pepper, cumin  ALLERGENS: SESAME

PREPARATION Thaw pouch in refrigerator.  Cut open and empty contents into a saucepan over medium heat.  Bring to a gentle boil. Serve hot with a dollop of creme fraiche.

NUTRITION FACTS Serv Size: 8 fl oz, Servings: 2,  Amount Per Serving: Calories 60, Total Fat 3.5g (6%DV), Sodium 460mg (19% DV), Total Carb. 7g (2% DV), Fiber 2g (8% DV), Sugars 4g, Protein 1g,Vitamin A (10% DV), Vitamin C (45% DV), Calcium (6% DV), Iron (8% DV). Not a significant source of calories from saturated fat or cholesterol. Percent Daily Value (DV) based on a 2,000 calorie diet.

INGREDIENT LIST (organic)  Love, water, plum tomatoes, roasted red peppers, yellow onion, unsalted butter, sea salt, sesame oil, basil, black pepper, cumin  CONTAINS: DAIRY

PREPARATION Thaw pouch in refrigerator.  Cut open and empty contents into a saucepan over medium heat.  Bring to a gentle boil. Serve hot with a dollop of creme fraiche.

NUTRITION FACTS Serv Size: 8 fl. oz, Servings: 2,  Amount Per Serving: Calories 50, Total Fat 2.5 g (4%DV), Sodium 460mg (19% DV), Total Carb. 6g (2% DV), Fiber 2g (7% DV), Sugars 4g, Protein 1g,Vitamin A (10% DV), Vitamin C (45% DV), Calcium (6% DV), Iron (8% DV). Not a significant source of calories from saturated fat or cholesterol. Percent Daily Value (DV) based on a 2,000 calorie diet.

Spicy, tangy, stimulating.   A hint of fresh rosemary and raw turmeric give this broth an intriguing and rounded profile.  Use as a base for your own soups or use to make your rice.

INGREDIENT LIST (organic)  Love, water, carrots, celery, parsnip, turnip, garlic, turmeric, rosemary, sea salt, cumin, black pepper, apple cider vinegar

PREPARATION - This broth is good warmed up by itself or use it in your cooking as you need broth.

NUTRITION FACTS Serv Size: 8 fl oz. Servings: 2,  Amount Per Serving: Calories 10, Total Fat 0g (0%DV), Sodium 50mg (2% DV), Total Carb. 3g (1% DV), Fiber 1g (3% DV), Sugars 1g, Protein 0g, Vitamin A (2% DV), Vitamin C (4% DV), Calcium (2% DV), Iron (4% DV). Not a significant source of calories from saturated fat or cholesterol. Percent Daily Value (DV) based on a 2,000 calorie diet.

Raw ginger, turmeric, fresh oregano & osha root oil make this broth a perfect start to an immune boosting meal.  It’s full of antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, heart healthy and brain boosting properties.  All of this and it tastes delish.  You can sip it as a tea or make soup.

INGREDIENT LIST (organic) Love, water, ginger, lemon juice, turmeric, garlic, oregano, oregano leaf oil, osho root oil, sea salt, coconut oil ALLERGENS: COCONUT

PREPARATION - This broth is good warmed up by itself or use it in your cooking as you need broth.

NUTRITION FACTS Serv Size: 8 fl oz. Servings: 2,  Amount Per Serving: Calories 35, Total Fat 2.5g (4%DV), Sodium 80mg (3% DV), Total Carb. 4g (1% DV), Fiber 0g (2% DV), Sugars 0g, Protein 1g, Vitamin A (0% DV), Vitamin C (10% DV), Calcium (2% DV), Iron (2% DV). Not a significant source of calories from saturated fat or cholesterol. Percent Daily Value (DV) based on a 2,000 calorie diet.

Sip it like a tea - this sweet, rich and earthy broth is satisfying on many levels.  Beets are a prehistoric and ancient root vegetable  that is full of flavor, nourishment, stamina boosting, anti-inflammatory properties which also happens to help lower your blood pressure.  A hint of cinnamon & anise bring out it’s natural sweetness.

INGREDIENT LIST (organic) Love, kale, beets, onion, beet greens, turmeric, sesame oil, sea salt, mint, cinnamon, anise ALLERGEN: SESAME

PREPARATION - This broth is good warmed up by itself or use it in your cooking as you need broth.

NUTRITION FACTS Serv Size: 8 fl oz, Servings: 2,  Amount Per Serving: Calories 35 , Sodium 80 mg (3% DV), Total Carb. 4g (1% DV), Fiber 1g (6% DV), Sugars 1g, Protein 1g, Vitamin A (60% DV), Vitamin C (35% DV), Calcium (6% DV), Iron (6% DV). Not a significant source of calories from fat or cholesterol. Percent Daily Value (DV) based on a 2,000 calorie diet.

DESCRIPTION  Sweet, tangy, savory - and good for you.  You can’t beat that!  Sip it like a tea, use it to make rice or soup. Saute it with your favorite veggies.

INGREDIENT LIST (organic) Love, water, fennel, apple, lemon juice, oregano, cilantro, thyme, cayenne, coconut oil, sea salt, lime juice ALLERGENS: COCONUT

PREPARATION - This broth is good warmed up by itself or use it in your cooking as you need broth.

NUTRITION FACTS Serv Size: 8 fl oz, Servings: 2,  Amount Per Serving: Calories 60, Total Fat 4g (6%DV), Sodium 85mg (4% DV), Total Carb. 6g (2% DV), Fiber 1g (6% DV), Sugars 2g, Protein 0g, Vitamin A (4% DV), Vitamin C (20% DV), Calcium (% DV), Iron (% DV). Not a significant source of calories from saturated fat or cholesterol. Percent Daily Value (DV) based on a 2,000 calorie diet.