Radiant Body Cleanse

Radiant Body Cleanse

Regular price $75.00

6 days worth of cleansing, healing organic soups. Each labeled with all you need to know to heat and eat in the proper order.Product ships frozen. Please freeze upon arrival.

Soups made by Gina Cucina specially for Kia Miller's Radiant Body Cleanse.
Packages ship frozen on Mondays. Recipients will receive a FedEx tracking notice when shipped. Product is temperature sensitive and needs to be frozen or consumed upon arrival. For more info about our awesome recyclable packaging, Green Cell Foam.


2 pouches (10oz) of soup per day
2 days per box (total of 12 pouches)
Small sampling of Gina Cucina soups for after the cleanse!
    • Day 1: Sweet Potato
    • Day 2: Root Veggies
    • Day 3: Leek & Butternut
    • Day 4: Broccoli Coconut
    • Day 5: Zucchini & Fennel
    • Day 6: Souper Greens
       
    Day 1: Sweet Potato NUTRITION FACTS Serv size: 10fl oz (1 package), Servings: 2, Amount Per Serving:Calories 190, Total Fat 1g (1% DV), Sodium 35mg (1% DV), Total carb. 44g (15% DV), Fiber 7g (31% DV), Sugars 1g, Protein 3g, Vitamin A (20% DV), Vitamin C (60% DV), Calcium (6%DV), Iron (6% DV). Not a significant source of calories from fat, saturated fat or cholesterol. Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
    Day 2: Root Veggies NUTRITION FACTS Serv size: 10fl oz (1 package), Servings: 2, Amount Per Serving: Calories 90, Total Fat .5g (1% DV), Sodium 25mg (1% DV), Total carb. 22g (7% DV), Fiber 5g (20% DV), Sugars 3g, Protein 2g, Vitamin A (4% DV), Vitamin C (25% DV), Calcium (4%DV), Iron (10% DV). Not a significant source of calories from fat, saturated fat or cholesterol. Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
    Day 3: Leek & Butternut
    NUTRITION FACTS Serv size: 10fl oz (1 package), Servings: 2, Amount Per Serving: Calories 60, Total Fat 0g (1% DV), Sodium 20mg (1% DV), Total carb. 14g (5% DV), Fiber 3g (11% DV), Sugars 4g, Protein 2g, Vitamin A (40% DV), Vitamin C (30% DV), Calcium (8%DV), Iron (10% DV). Not a significant source of calories from fat, saturated fat or cholesterol. Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
    Day 4: Broccoli Coconut
    NUTRITION FACTS Serv size: 10fl oz (1 package), Servings: 2, Amount Per Serving: Calories 70, Total Fat 4.5g (7% DV), Sodium 40mg (2% DV), Total carb. 8g (3% DV), Fiber 3g (15% DV), Sugars 2g, Protein 3g, Vitamin A (10% DV), Vitamin C (130% DV), Calcium (6%DV), Iron (8% DV). . Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Day 5: Zucchini & Fennel NUTRITION FACTS Serv size: 10fl oz (1 package), Servings: 2, Amount Per Serving: Calories 30, Total Fat 1g (2% DV), Sodium 20mg (1% DV), Total carb. 4g (1% DV), Fiber 1g (2% DV), Sugars 0g, Protein 2g, Vitamin A (8% DV), Vitamin C (40% DV), Calcium (4%DV), Iron (4% DV). Not a significant source of calories from fat, saturated fat or cholesterol. Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
    Day 6: Souper Greens
    NUTRITION FACTS Serv size: 10fl oz (1 package), Servings: 2, Amount Per Serving: Calories 100, Total Fat 3g (5% DV), Sodium 105mg (4% DV), Total carb. 20g (7% DV), Fiber 2g (8% DV), Sugars 10g, Protein 3g, Vitamin A (150% DV), Vitamin C (80% DV), Calcium (10%DV), Iron (10% DV). Not a significant source of calories from fat, saturated fat or cholesterol. Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2000 calorie diet.